    I read the 800xt has trouble capturing with some.
    Open to software suggestions for capture & playback.

    Thanks!

    iamyouarehesheitis, Mar 23, 2006

  2. iamyouarehesheitis

    cliff Guest

    Try other SW like VirtualDub
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_tools/virtualdub.cfm

    cliff, Mar 23, 2006

  3. I coulnd get this proggie to work. THe pinnacle prog I'm using
    captures fine from tv, but there is all kinds of feedback during the
    capturing that doesnt get recorded. From VHS tho, there all kinds of
    problems: hum bars, skips, sound out of sync. It might be that the
    computer receives more of the signal than the tv, maybe the control
    track is interfering. BUt that doesnt explain the distortion that
    occurs during tv, but doesnt get recorded. ??? Still working on it...

    <P>
    ANY THOUGHTS ANYONE?

    iamyouarehesheitis, Mar 25, 2006
  4. iamyouarehesheitis

    jazz newbie Guest

    I have the same card, use MMC to capture works for me.
    Turn tv on, click input connector button to change it to composite
    input, connect vcr to dongles supplied and record in whatever format
    you wish

    jazz newbie, Mar 25, 2006