    doesn't answer and the place where I purchased it says they can't help. Any
    suggestions from you people?

    Thanks

    Chuck, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Chuck

    Driekes Guest

    Hi Chuck,

    Doesn't your dealer gives you any garanty? They should be. Here in Europe
    the garanty normally is two years.

    Driekes, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Chuck

    Paul Guest

    Try going through this list:

    http://pcpowerandcooling.com/prices/index.htm

    Click the model name, then scroll down and click the "See diagram"
    link, to get dimensions of the supply. Maybe you can find a match
    that way.

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Chuck

    Arnie Berger Guest

    I doubt that ASUS builds its own power supplies. Take your computer
    apart enough to see if the power supply has a manufacturer's label. If
    it does, see if you can contact them and either get it fixed, or buy a
    replacement. Most manufacturers will buy standard power supplies from
    power supply vendors.

    arnie

    Arnie Berger, Feb 26, 2004