    delete key during bootup. Is this the correct key but the machine is
    moving too fast for me or is there another key I should be using to
    enter CMOS? Your help will be appreciated.

    J. P. Willis, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Which modem do you have? If it is not a fully hardware-based modem, it
    may not be recognized by Windows until you run the driver setup program
    that comes with the modem. Most modems these days fall into this
    category.

    I do not know if the Del key is the right key or not. Other possibilities
    usually include F1, F2, or F10. Sometimes, I just bang on all the keys at
    the same time, with the hope that it will produce a keyboard error, thus
    letting me into the BIOS.

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Apr 7, 2004