need help with upgrade leadtek a6600gt

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by robbetje, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. robbetje

    robbetje Guest

    hi,
    old card : geforce3ti200 runs ok
    pc : cpu:p4 1.8ggz
    bios : award software international, Inc ,6.00pg
    power supply 350w
    mobo : msi 6399
    ram :768mb
    grafic card : winfast a6600gt 128mb
    driver momentarely 66.93 tried several for now works the best
    os : winxp home edition sp 2
    pc = reformated after several problems

    problem: in startup the pc locks up
    all runs great until the login screen were u klik ur name to
    logon
    thats were the screen runs black and shows me no signal .

    temp solution: reboot 2 to 3 times when no sucses,
    reboot to safe mode , logon with administrator.
    than reboot and 8/10 times normal startup
    could this be - driver problem
    -defect card
    -hardware incompatible
    - something else
    desperate,
    brgrds, robbetje

    robbetje, Apr 13, 2005

  2. robbetje

    dawg Guest

    Could be the power supply. Is the 4 pin molex connected to the card from the
    PS? Is it on it's own line(not shared wth HD or CD drive)?

    dawg, Apr 13, 2005

  3. robbetje

    robby Guest

    on the supplies was a splitter , on power are 1dvd reader, 1 dvd burner
    2 hard
    drives on 1st conn splitter 2 graphic card
    ill try with a seperate power for the graphic card and see .
    ill report if it works
    robbetje

    robby, Apr 13, 2005
  4. robbetje

    robbetje Guest

    it is not the power supply
    i put in a sweex 650w ruselt is same

    robbetje, Apr 16, 2005
  5. robbetje

    robbetje Guest

    soory result and yes , it connected to his own power supply
    sorry for the double post

    robbetje, Apr 16, 2005