    currently available, so they appear on the Finder/Desktop.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Edward

    eastcoastguyz, Dec 19, 2007

  2. This is my follow-up. First thing, I would like to thank those who e-
    mailed me privately with helpful suggestions. Very kind and thoughtful
    of you all! Thanks to Tom for sharing his experiences with running a
    corporate IT set-up with many different types of systems. Nice to hear
    from a true professional. This is what is so great about USENET, you
    can get this kind of help from knowledge people.

    The Automountmaker was recommended by several of you as the product of
    choice for my set-up, because in addition to Samba (SMB), it supports
    AFP, FTP, http and NFS if needed.

    http://jm.marino.free.fr/index.php?switch=sw_&title=automountmaker

    Edward

    eastcoastguyz, Dec 20, 2007