Need LCD monitor w/DVI, Svideo inputs

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by maxi, Aug 1, 2004.

  1. maxi

    maxi Guest

    I need a monitor with the following specifications.
    ---> 17" LCD TFT with good picture quality
    ---> DVI input for the computer
    ---> S-video for my camcorder, or a TV tuner etc
    ---> composite video input for other video sources

    The following matches my requirements exactly;
    AG Neovo X-17AV

    So.... are there any other monitors which would match the criteria?
    The Neovo is expensive and difficult to obtain.

    Does any1 have experience of the X-17AV or similar models? There was a
    good review of it in (UK) Computer Shopper magazine recently.

    Also, when are 1600x1200 monitors expected to appear for 17" ?
    Currently all 17" LCDs are 1280 x 1024 and I was hoping for better.

    (remove -nospam to reply)

    maxi, Aug 1, 2004