    Are there any boards around running embedded linux having 4 serial ports and
    ethernet ?

    Johan

    Sagaert Johan, Mar 23, 2006

  2. It would help to know the processing power you need. Anyway I recommend
    you to look at AAeon, Advantech and/or Evalue Tech sites. 4 serial
    ports seem to be standard in industrial SBCs. I have some Evalue Tech's
    ECM-5715 (Pentium-M based) that run Linux quite well as they are based
    on Intel chip sets.

    HTH.

    Elder.

    Elder Costa ih8sp4m, Mar 23, 2006

  3. www.iotech.dk has announced an ARM9 module with AT91RM9200.
    This device has 5 UARTS and I think 4 are accessible in their module.

    Ulf Samuelsson, Mar 23, 2006
  4. Robert Lacoste, Mar 23, 2006