  1. Bugeye

    Bugeye Guest

    I like the fact that u can hook up 10 drives to it.

    Bugeye, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Bugeye

    BigBadger Guest

    It's a decent board but because it uses the old and oddly named Via KT400
    chip set it only supports up to 333FSB cpu's....
    Personally I'd go for the extra performance, 400FSB support, better
    overclocking and better onboard sound of the Nforce 2 chip-set in the form
    of the NF7-S V2.0. OK it 'only' supports 6 drives but you can get a pci
    controller card to add more drives it you need to.

    BigBadger, Oct 7, 2003