    how to get them off. Can anyone tell me where I can get the appropriate
    screwdriver?

    Dan

    Dan, Nov 24, 2003

  2. I want to pull the mini-PCI wifi card from my Tecra 8200 to
    It sounds like a Torx screw. Any decent hardware store will have them. Bring
    your machine with you and you can find the right size in a jiffy.

    -Mike

    Michael Geary, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    I think it is a Torx screw but it is a "tamper-proof" one. It has an extra
    dimple in the middle.

    Dan

    Dan, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Michael Geary, Nov 24, 2003