    app that can.

    Thanks for your help
    Johann Blake

    johannblake, Dec 22, 2005

  2. johannblake

    NewsGroup Guest

    In the winpic FAQ there is a circuit diagram for a parallel port programmer.

    Mike.

    NewsGroup, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Just buy the Microchip ICD2. It's really worth its money and will save you
    lots of headache. THe real value is that you can not only program the chips
    but also debug them - and this is a real timesaver.

    The MPLab software is free.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Frank-Christian Krügel

    Frank-Christian Kruegel, Dec 22, 2005