    up :-(

    The O/C Nubi :-(

    and yes VIA KT 400 sucks!!!!!!!!!

    Kim Borg Petersen, Jul 12, 2003

  2. I have the same motherboard that you have. Press CTRL-F1 to get to the
    extra hidden menu. That is where you adjust sensitive memory timings. Good
    luck.
    KT 400 may not be as good as Nforce but it is still pretty good with
    overclocking. I got my XP 2400 (2 ghz)running at 2.240 Ghz (16x140) using
    Corsair XMS memory.

    Ray Untalasco, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Thanks :)

    Kim Borg Petersen, Aug 2, 2003