Need some Help... Upgraded to MSI - can't get ATI AIW Card TV Going

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Vigor, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. Vigor

    Vigor Guest

    I upgraded my CPU in my pc and motherboard... I had hoped I would not have
    to reinstall XP... I have everything working except for the TV on the AIW...
    it opens, shows the initial channels frame and locks on that - I get full
    sound and when I change channels I get the top gray overlay showing the new
    channel and that channels sound... I never get a 'full/on-going' tv
    picture...

    DVD works, I can play avi/dvds with the file player.

    I suspect it is something with the new MB Bios settings - I tried all of
    them though... I am using the MSI K8N Neo2 Plat board.. has anyone gotten
    the AIW working with it and any suggestions on how to proceed... I have
    played with the bios AGP, etc settings...

    Using latest CAT's and MMC. - MSI 1B bios... AMD 3800 X2

    Appreciate any help,
    Thanks. Doug

    Vigor, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Vigor

    Vigor Guest

    Need thoughts on Bios Settings:

    1. Sidebanding - Enabled?
    2. Fast Write? Disabled?

    Any other ATI Video Card related bios settings I should make sure are
    set?

    Vigor, Dec 2, 2005