    Thanks,
    Randy Graves
    Sonatech, Inc.

    Randy Graves, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Randy Graves

    Greg Andrews Guest

    Install Solaris 2.6 or 7 (and possibly 8), and the driver for the
    501-1931 SPC card comes bundled with the operating system.

    -Greg

    Greg Andrews, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Randy Graves

    Randy Graves Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion, but our existing application won't run on
    Solaris 2.*, since it relies on SunOS BSD idiosyncrasies. Any other
    suggestions, given that constraint?

    Randy Graves, Apr 15, 2004
  4. What are those idiosyncrasies?

    Solaris 2 has a SunOS 4 binary compatibility mode, with SunOS 4
    libraries, and will run SunOS 4 binaries as is, unless they do
    something peculiar.

    Have you actually tried to run it on Solaris 2?

    Cheers,
    Thomas

    Thomas Tornblom, Apr 15, 2004