    disk contents (zipped file would be great).

    Thank you very much!
    Bryan

    Bryan, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Bryan

    metronid Guest

    It is version 8.41
    Master Floppy 142919-04
    Will send it

    metronid, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Bryan

    metronid Guest

    Then again a valid email address is required

    metronid, Jul 17, 2004
  4. Bryan

    Elector Guest

    I think the poster said to post here as you did and then he would
    email you with a valid email address.
    However you know how I feel about that sort of "help" and I would not
    let anyone I did not know well have my valid email address. Just too
    much of a chance with spammers and harvesters.

    Elector

    Elector, Jul 18, 2004
  5. Bryan

    metronid Guest