Need VAR Help: Looking for a good laptop manuf.

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Bandit, May 17, 2004.

  1. Bandit

    Bandit Guest

    I'm a VAR and have a client whose employee's travel around the world. Right
    now we've been using Twinhead (www.twinhead.com) because their support is
    very easy for us to use. We have certified hardware guru's on staff and
    troubleshoot most of the problems ourselves, Twinhead allows us to
    troubleshoot the issues then send them the machine with more specific
    instructions unlike Dell where we have to sit on the phone with some peon
    reading a manual.

    Lately the quality of Twinhead machines have been declining and we're
    exploring our options. Ideally we'd find someone that offers international
    hardware support; even if it's mail-in. Presently, anyone in Europe has to
    mail me their machine then I diagnose the problem, backup the data, and ship
    it to CA.

    Can anyone help point me in a better direction? Any info will be much
    appreciated!!!

    Thanks, Aric
    a r i c (at) o u t i t . c o m

    Bandit, May 17, 2004