    pci will it work like ATA 133 RAID or non RAID. Something like that ATA 100?
    Should I go for ATA 133 or ATA 100? I need improve speed for my hard disk.

    Thanks

    Wesley, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Wesley

    c Guest

    In real world, there isn't a whole lot of actual difference between ATA100
    and 133 as far as true speeds go. I would opt for at least the ATA100 and if
    there isn't too much of a price difference, then I would jump up to the
    ATA133, but if the hard drive is only ATA100 then it won't matter anyway.

    www.promise.com has cards in RAID and non-RAID configurations.

    Chris

    c, Nov 5, 2003