NEO 875 GARBAGE

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Scott, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Lets see how many errors daily does this piece of garbage board generate?

    1. Daemon Tools.. >> Will not mount images(<<ESPECIALLY ANNOYING)
    2. ATI TV crashes every time on exe.
    3. winamp crashes regularly
    4. Occasionally, Both dvd burner drive and cdrw combo drive will not mount
    anything.

    5.Occasional 50 line mode (blue screen) crashes, memory dumps..
    Yes I have tried all the suggestions here, I.e uninstall live update,
    install new version, tried different Bios, etc.. MSI, KISS MY ASS. I have
    already cost you 5 sales at fry's the other day, as I talked people out of
    buying your board. The Fry's salesman reported a high rma on this board
    (<<THAT'S A SHOCK!!)

    All settings are relaxed in bios.
    I have tried different ram, at 333, 400..
    For those of you who report no problems, try running the system config I got
    and then see if you get no problems.

    My Abit IT7 board ran all of this perfectly. same memory, software config..
    JEEZ it must be me right?

    Conclusion, MSI IS GARBAGE, UNSTABLE, POORLY WRITTEN BIOS.. 4 layer junk..
    shit parts.. "JUST SAY NO TO MSI"<< YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!

    My Asus board will be here Tomorrow. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THIS PIECE OF
    TRASH OUT OF MY BOX!! Peace..

    Scott, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Scott

    Archeon Guest

    Thanks, but no thanks!
    You forgot to mention that Caps Lock engages at random...

    Archeon

    Archeon, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Sipowitz>> and you need a few "sip(s) o' wits" Now see here Archeon had a
    nice "CAP" on me.. You really need to follow his lead..

    Scott, Aug 11, 2003