    ATI settings are:
    MPG2 VCD NTSC525 480x480
    44.100KhZ 16 bit stereo de-interlace

    JAD, Apr 3, 2004

  2. JAD

    Cuzman Guest

    " I upgraded to nero 6 and now when i capture with my ATI Mpg2vcd settings
    nero constantly wants to re encode. The pop up says everything is correct
    except 'stream encoding which is invalid for Super VCD' . "

    Can you burn BIN / CUE files with Nero, or do you need to create an NRG
    file? If you can do the former, then I would recommend using VCDGear before
    you burn. http://www.vcdgear.com/

    Cuzman, Apr 3, 2004

  3. JAD

    JAD Guest

    Hi Cuzman,

    I did pick up that download and will give it a try, However, I have
    been making SVCD's in this manner for a while using 5.5 nero and ATI's
    defaults for SVCD. Something in the manner in which ATI 8.7 preset for
    Svcd and nero 6's requirements is mismatched.

    JAD, Apr 3, 2004
  4. JAD

    BK24 Guest

    I had nothjing but problems with 6 so I went back to 5.5.10. Also you may
    want to look at fireburner. It works very well for bin, cue files.

    BK24, Apr 5, 2004
  5. JAD

    JAD Guest

    Yeah you made a good decision going back. I think I will also. Did
    you notice if the particular problem I discussed is not happening in
    5.5, where as using the 'default settings' for Mpeg2 VCD will drop
    right into the nero compiler without a re- encode? Could you give me
    your exact version number?

    Thanks for the reply

    JAD, Apr 5, 2004