    render 1080i video?

    I'm guessing that would involve inclusion of one of the new
    GeForce graphics chips.

    (PeteCresswell), Feb 27, 2010

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    peter Guest

    A google search for me turned up quite a few.
    what turned up for you??

    peter

    peter, Mar 1, 2010

  3. Per peter:
    I searched on "'netbook render 1080" and go ten pages of hits.

    Drilling down on the first two pages worth, however, shed no
    light on the question.

    What did you search on?

    (PeteCresswell), Mar 1, 2010
  4. (PeteCresswell)

    testeur Guest

    search Google with notebook display 1080
    A lot of answers with SONY VAIO, ASUS, HP ...

    Olivier

    testeur, Mar 1, 2010
  5. (PeteCresswell)

    peter Guest

    I used " netbook 1080p hdmi"
    peter

    peter, Mar 2, 2010
  6. Per peter:
    That was the ticket.

    Thanks!

    About the fourth hit down, there's recent link that seems to say
    that it is not happening yet but will appear sometime in the
    first half of this year in one or more NVIDIA Ion netbooks.

    viz: http://tinyurl.com/889cx3

    (PeteCresswell), Mar 3, 2010
  7. (PeteCresswell)

    peter Guest

    peter, Mar 3, 2010
  8. Per peter:
    Thanks. Time to start looking for a new home for my eee901....

    Does anybody know exactly what "ION2 Platform" means?

    A complete mother board?

    A subassembly that makers can incorporate into their mobos?

    Something else?

    (PeteCresswell), Mar 5, 2010
  9. (PeteCresswell)

    peter Guest