    think of. All the screws they have are too fat. My calls to Acer fall on
    deaf ears.

    Ideas, anyone? TIA, Paul

    Paul H, Jun 7, 2010

  2. Paul H

    Ed Maier Guest

    Thanks, Paul. Did you need to get a return shipping authority and if so,
    how did you obtain it?

    Thanks,

    Ed

    Ed Maier, Jun 8, 2010

  3. Paul H

    Ed Maier Guest

    Went to their home page and then to support. Supplied the info and they
    verified ownership, but the warranty is expired. Didn't realize I had it
    that long.

    Plan B: Requested an iPad for Fathers Day. <grin>

    Ed

    Ed Maier, Jun 8, 2010