    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Bob

    Leanin' Cedar, May 11, 2004

  2. Leanin' Cedar

    snoopy Guest

    might be spyware. what shows up in windows task manager? run msconfig and
    see what's starting up.

    snoopy, May 11, 2004

  3. I ran msconfig, task manager,Everest Home Edition,Hijack This,Startup Cop
    and autoruns.exe and nothing new shows up. I have shut my PC down a couple
    of times, and the message does not show up again.

    Bob

    Leanin' Cedar, May 11, 2004