    qazmlp1209 Guest

    Do the Sun 'Netra T2000' and 'Ontario T2000' mean the same server? If
    it is different, what are the main differences between them?

    qazmlp1209, Dec 11, 2006

  2. qazmlp1209

    Rich Teer Guest

    Ontario was the T2000's pre-release codename.

    --
    Rich Teer, SCSA, SCNA, SCSECA, OpenSolaris CAB member

    President,
    Rite Online Inc.

    Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638

    Rich Teer, Dec 11, 2006

  3. qazmlp1209

    tunla Guest

    skrev:
    A "Netra" package of a server is a Ruggedised version that
    has passed the NEBS earthquake test.
    Metal chassie instead of plastics a.s.o.
    For some reason this is important on the US west coast........

    //Lars

    tunla, Dec 11, 2006