    I'm not suppsed to be here, sir. I'm.....supposed to be dead! -
    Tasha Yar, "Star Trek: The Next Generation, (Yesterday's
    Enterprise)"

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Nope, IIRC the LPr doesn't have WOL. Probably because it's quite useless
    on a server that usually runs 24hrs/day ;-)

    Honestly, I can't remember to have seen WOL on any server from HP or Dell...

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Nope, IIRC the LPr doesn't have WOL. Probably because it's quite useless
    on a server that usually runs 24hrs/day ;-)[/QUOTE]

    OK, Benjamin, thank you. I feared that may be the case :-(
    since PCI2.2 it shouldn't matter to have a RWU connector.

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, Jan 4, 2006