Network-Assistant.com New Technical Support Forum, News, FAQ site

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by William G. Grace, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. Network-Assistant.com New Technical Support Forum, News, FAQ site

    New Technical Support Forum, News, FAQ site.

    This new site is looking for people to join and post questions answers
    and news.

    Using XOOPS Forums this Web site looks great, it just needs the
    members to come along and support it.

    Currently the person who runs the Website is looking for work, come
    along and see the C.V. see if you can pass any work this way.

    Network-Assistant.com - Based in the UK but willing to work anywhere
    in the world.

    Website Promotions and Cheap Hosting offered!!!

    Do you have a domain that needs hosting?

    Drop by and leave an email, I am sure we can work out a deal.

    Network-Assistant.com

    William G. Grace, Nov 3, 2003