New 2 GB of memory not showing up

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Andrew4567, May 9, 2007.

  1. Andrew4567

    Andrew4567

    Joined:
    May 9, 2007
    Location:
    Norwich England
    Hi I have just installed 2 GB of memory into the 2 vacant memory slots of my motherboard I already had 1 GB of memory but these are the reading I get from my computer - XP pro :mad: :confused:

    from Belarc Advisor
    Board: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. 8S648FXP-RZ
    Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
    BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. F2 11/02/2004
    1024 Megabytes Installed Memory

    Slot 'A0' has 1024 MB
    Slot 'A1' is Empty
    Slot '' is Empty