New Affiliate program 80% Commission

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Justin Harrison, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. C A L L I N G...

    All Webmasters, Affiliates
    & Internet Entrepreneurs

    WOULD YOU LIKE TO
    Generate HUGE monthly commission cheques?

    ======

    The MobileForLife.com 2 tier affiliate program
    is GUARANTEED to generate you HUGE monthly
    commission cheques!

    This exciting opportunity has just been launched,
    and we are now actively enrolling new affiliate
    partners who are serious about their online success.

    GO TO

    http://www.MobileForLife.com

    For More Information

    ======

    Why are webmasters and affiliates
    raving about this Affiliate Program?

    » It is 100% free to join.

    » We share 80% of our Revenue.

    » We convert 70% more sales than any
    competing website.

    » Recruit your own downline of affiliates
    and earn override commissions.

    GO TO

    http://www.MobileForLife.com

    For More Information

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050208161102I8p7YcM6

    Justin Harrison, Apr 14, 2005