    This probably means it's not a fluke of luck... it's a design thingy =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 10, 2007

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Chris S Guest

    "Sings"? Something on the MB vibrates at an audio rate?
    Explain.....

    Chris S, Jul 10, 2007

  3. Skybuck Flying

    daytripper Guest

    .:\:/:.
    +-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
    +-------------------+ / \
    | | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
    | | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
    @x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
    \||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
    \||/ | | | (______Y______)
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

    daytripper, Jul 10, 2007
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Craig Sutton Guest

    moronbuck hears voices in his head..

    what certain tests? i will test it on mine..

    Craig Sutton, Jul 11, 2007
  5. You should google before you speak ;) :)

    I already published Delphi source code that produces the sounds.

    (Search for Skybuck Laser)

    I just tested it again and it does so on the new motherboard as well ! ;)

    I could probably turn it into a mini-radio if I wanted.

    If you don't know how to compile the source code then I could produce an
    executable for ya, though I doubt you would dare to run it :)

    I also published a link to a recording of the laser sound.

    It's all on google and my web drive baby =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jul 11, 2007