    Bob_Villa Guest

    Just received an Asus X501A (Valentine gift for the Mrs.) Windows8,Intel 2.4Ghz dual,4Gb,500Gb HDD,HDMI,LED/backlit,netcam. Good sound. Not sure if we can deal with Win8 (I wonder if they realized it rhymes with hate!)
    Short comings: no DVD/CD or a bay for it!

    Bob_Villa, Feb 14, 2013

  2. Bob_Villa

    micky Guest

    Aren't they sold AS IS, or AS WE IS, or AS WE WAS, or AS US IS?
    Something like that.

    micky, Feb 17, 2013

  3. Bob_Villa

    Bob_Villa Guest

    No...sold "AS USed"! (at least mine is funny)

    Bob_Villa, Feb 17, 2013
  4. I am surprized that no one has already suggested a USB optical drive.

    Rich Greenberg, Feb 17, 2013
  5. Bob_Villa

    Bob_Villa Guest

    No need to...I have one. I was just listing why it was cheap!

    Bob_Villa, Feb 17, 2013