    on ebay for this are 75UYF, 4460mah, and comes with a bios upgrade cd.
    Will the 2 batteries work together? (installed together at the same
    time)

    JW, Jul 10, 2003

  2. JW

    Dg1261 Guest

    I have had no trouble using both those batteries at the same time in my
    CPiA-366. I don't know anything about needing a bios upgrade -- the 75UYF also
    worked fine when my CPiA was on bios version A09, although now I'm on A15
    (upgrade downloaded from Dell's site). Bios upgrades are free from Dell's
    site, so a CD from the battery vendor adds zero value.

    BTW, the 75UYF is 3800 mAH. The 1691 (3600 mAH) and 5081 (3360 mAH) batteries
    also work.

    Dg1261, Jul 10, 2003