New BIOS' for the NF7/NF7-M/NF7-S

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Jef Norton, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. Jef Norton

    Jef Norton Guest

    version 1.0 - version 1.21 boards:
    ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/nf7-s/nf726.exe

    BIOS release 2.5 for NF7/NF7-S/NF7-M V1.0-V1.21

    Release information:

    [ENGLISH]

    1. Revise wording in "OnChip VGA ROM file" Item.
    2. BIOS compile date: 07/07/2004

    version 2.0 boards:
    ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/nf7-s_2.0/nf7d25.exe

    BIOS release 2.5 for NF7 2.0 / NF7-S 2.0 / NF7-V

    Release information:

    [ENGLISH]

    1. Support new version Super IO.
    2. BIOS compile date: 07/06/2004

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Jef Norton

    borolad Guest

    Thanx ' Jeff the Bird Norton '

    borolad, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Jef Norton

    Doug Guest

    Are there any major improvements with this new BIOS or just stick with the
    previous one?

    Doug

    Doug, Jul 24, 2004
  4. Jef Norton

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Toying with your computer is usually good fun :) Either that or
    counting sheep, lol.

    Forrest

    Motherboard Help By HAL web site:
    http://home.comcast.net/~hal-9000/

    - HAL9000, Jul 24, 2004
  5. Jef Norton

    Jef Norton Guest

    | Toying with your computer is usually good fun :) Either that or
    | counting sheep, lol.
    |
    | Forrest
    |
    | Motherboard Help By HAL web site:
    | http://home.comcast.net/~hal-9000/

    Forrest -

    How about "toying" with the sheep?

    ;-)

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 24, 2004
  6. Jef Norton

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Fear of rejection maybe? Maybe I just prefer to watch,lol.

    Yea, firmware upgrading and toying with sheep would both take a lot of
    balls.

    Forrest

    - HAL9000, Jul 24, 2004