    opinions !
    I don't mind a good fight, but please show a little respect !
    (My 2 cents, not much, but alas)

    Hans van Eynsbergen, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Hans van Eynsbergen, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Go retard, go retard, go!

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Mimic

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    Why don't you ask me yourself if that as of July 28 2004 I
    knew that I was back in your kill filter for 6 <giggles>
    months ?

    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH fucking HAH

    Meat-->Plow, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Mimic

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    Well you already know what his reply is.

    "Nobody is forcing you morons to read my posts"

    Best to just ignore the Diaper Boi if he tires you. I just
    had a wild hair up my ass today and thought I'd Spank him
    around on a few of the lies he's told recently.

    Meat-->Plow, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Mimic

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    SPANK!

    Meat-->Plow, Aug 12, 2004
  7. <snip>

    Hatter,

    ByteCoder suggested that you post some pics of the innards of that puter of
    yours.
    You answered with some excuse, valid or not, I don't care.
    But what DOES intrigue me, why don't you post some nice pics on Backwater
    of said puter ?
    I really start to wonder about that big monster of yours !
    I just wanna know if "yours" is bigger then" mine"...cuz I gots a big one !
    Puter that is....

    Hans van Eynsbergen, Aug 12, 2004
  8. You can get em for around $14 including shipping:
    http://www.meritline.com/dl-dvd-r-dual-double-layer-verbatim.html

    Still cheaper than actually buying the DVDs in most cases. ^_^

    Personally I rip and encode everything into Xvid and then use mobile rack, removable 250GB HDs to
    store all the stuff on. So like I have drives just for movies, for anime, for TV shows, etc, etc.
    Most 7 season TV series, like DS9 for example take up around 65GBs worth of space so I can store
    about 3 to 4 series on one HD. So then when I wanna watch something I just pop in the HD I want
    into the entertainment system, boot it up, turn on the projector and speakers and VIOLA, ready to
    watch.

    My entertainment system is a SimpleMax Micro Slim Desktop Case with a Asus A7V8X-MX motherboard,
    AthlonXP 2000 cpu, 1gig of Infineon memory, a Radeon 9000 all-in-wonder, an internal 250GB Maxtor HD
    and a 3COM Ezpro 735 XGA projector.

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 12, 2004
  9. Hey look at that, we both don't care! ^_^
    Oh bother, that would require me to like go and get the digital camera, and then I'm gonna have to
    charge the lil bastard, then I'd have to actually TAKE the pictures, then upload them to my system,
    then convert them, then upload them to the server...*sigh*...I just can't be arsed at the
    momemnt...hell I couldn't even be arsed to put up the pictures of the frelling keeristmas cookies up
    on teh Flonk image server when Incantrix asked me to...and those have already been converted and
    everything! o_O

    Maybe on Friday I'll put up some pictures. Not of Hikaru Sen though, she's not finished yet (which
    is actually the main reason why I've only taken a couple pics of the temprature controler). Cause,
    the memory heat spreaders are copper, I haven't finished putting all the red wire sleeves on and
    don't even get me started on the trouble I've had with Staples and their idiotic "static sticky
    paper" (which doesn't work worth a **** btw).

    It's not all about the hardware you know, it's also about the STYLE!

    The other thing I need to finish is the keyboard. I got one of those ancient IBM keyboards, the
    kind that have that really cool clickity sound and I'm working on repainting it and changing out the
    all the LEDs so that it matches the case.

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 12, 2004
  10. How exactly do you expect me to respect someone whose idea of a good fight is running all over the
    place screaming, "SPNAK YOU GOTS ME IN YOUS KILL FILTERS, ROFLCOPTER!!1!"?

    I mean, honestly. And just ignoring him...pfft, that's too easy. ^_^

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 12, 2004
  11. Bwahahahhaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

    **** you ! ( nice mode) the time it took to write this reply is the same as
    taking a few pics !
    I'm gonna post -hump y00 for pics of your puter !
    I gots pics of mine !
    Mine is bigger then yours..
    I may have gotten me a quad board....
    Imagine 4 CPU's...Opterons 64....
    With 10 HD's...
    2 Video cards...
    4 ( four !) TFT Screens in a beautiful aluminum tubular rack...
    And shit !

    Hans van Eynsbergen, Aug 12, 2004
  12. Mimic

    FrozenNorth Guest

    Speaking of which I just took delivery of my new Ferrari Enzo today, if you
    were me would you drive that to work tomorrow or the usual Lamborghini.
    ;-)

    FrozenNorth, Aug 12, 2004
  13. Eh, if I really wanted to play the "mine is bigger than yours" game I'd just go out to the college
    and take pictures of my symetric multiprocessing "Hydra" cluster...75Ghz baby, oh yeah!

    ....too bad I don't own it, but hey, I built it and manage it, so that um like sorta makes it
    mine...kinda...

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 12, 2004
  14. Evasive answer !!
    Post pics on Backwater of your puter !
    LOL

    Hans van Eynsbergen, Aug 12, 2004
  15. If I posted any pics they'd be on the Flonk image server:
    http://www.meow.org/flonk/

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 12, 2004
  16. Mimic

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    Wait, aren't YOU British? OMG! You're not! Ack!

    [ Doc Jeff ], Aug 12, 2004
  17. Mimic

    Dazz Guest

    Well I'll be damned. That's just fucking weird. :)

    Dazz

    Dazz, Aug 13, 2004
  18. Mimic

    JM Guest

    I've got a 305mm BR-18 parked in Ramona that will reach out and touch ya. ;P

    JM, Aug 13, 2004
  19. Mimic

    Dave J Guest

    Hmm? I thought the excitement over the (new) blue laser or dual layer
    DVD standards was that they brought the size of DVD-Rs up to that of
    commercial pressings? Implying that copies of commercial pressings
    will not currently fit (uncompressed) onto a DVD-R.

    Dave J, Aug 13, 2004
  20. Uncompressed isn't the right word and your statement might have been accurate...3 months ago.

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 13, 2004