1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

New Boxen problem; any ideas?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Mimic, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Let's see your list, Kitten.

What's the matter, don't you go to the store? Or does your mommy do your shopping for you? *shakes
    head* Don't most people do their shopping on Friday? Or is it just a pacific northwest thing?

And like I said, that was just the list of needful things that I WANT to do. The actual list is so
    big I don't even think about it if I can. Like updating the NP Index site with all the game
    graphics...*shudder*...it literally took a whole WEEK just to do every single Nintendo game. I'm
    thinkin if I do ever get around to actually finishing it I'll just do image blocks rather than try
    and edit the titles into the background color.

*Hatter opens a box of Pocky*

Right now, I'm gonna go watch eps of Stargate Atlantis and possible get fasnickered (depending on
    how good/bad the show is). Some shows are just better when you're inebriated. Furthermore, I'm
    going to barbecue tomorrow.

....I might just take some pictures too (since I'm actually home at the moment)...think I'll wait
    until I get sufficiently drunk first and then I'll take a nice out of focus cut off shot of my
    computer system just to mock all you assholes. Or maybe I'll just take pictures of all the boxes,
    that'd be pretty funny. ^_^

Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 14, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. Tell ya what Hans, if you take a picture of yourself and put it up for all to see, I'll put up some
    decent pics of my computer. How about that? ^_^

Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 14, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. Mimic

FrozenNorth Guest

Just be thankful he didn't mention having to go to the bathroom and pinch a
    loaf.

FrozenNorth, Aug 14, 2004
  4. You have mail.

Hans van Eynsbergen, Aug 14, 2004
  5. Mimic

Mimic Guest

As it appears this thread/convo may continue, you coudlnt do me a favour
    hatter and chop alt.ph.uk out pls, thx.

--
    Mimic

"The voices have stopped now. But they had some good ideas."

"Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own nightmares."
    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== [ www.hidemyemail.net ]

Mimic, Aug 15, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question