    until I get sufficiently drunk first and then I'll take a nice out of focus cut off shot of my
    computer system just to mock all you assholes. Or maybe I'll just take pictures of all the boxes,
    that'd be pretty funny. ^_^

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 14, 2004

  2. Tell ya what Hans, if you take a picture of yourself and put it up for all to see, I'll put up some
    decent pics of my computer. How about that? ^_^

    Onideus Mad Hatter, Aug 14, 2004

  3. Mimic

    FrozenNorth Guest

    Just be thankful he didn't mention having to go to the bathroom and pinch a
    loaf.

    FrozenNorth, Aug 14, 2004
  4. You have mail.

    Hans van Eynsbergen, Aug 14, 2004
  5. Mimic

    Mimic Guest

    As it appears this thread/convo may continue, you coudlnt do me a favour
    hatter and chop alt.ph.uk out pls, thx.

    --
    Mimic

    "The voices have stopped now. But they had some good ideas."

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== [ www.hidemyemail.net ]

    Mimic, Aug 15, 2004