New Catalyst Control Center?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by ranger, Aug 17, 2004.

  1. ranger

    ranger Guest

    ranger, Aug 17, 2004

  2. ranger

    ranger Guest

    ....well, not "screenshots" but interesting scenes anyway?

    ranger, Aug 17, 2004

  3. ranger

    Chip Guest

    Yes, screenshots. Inter-mixed with real pictures. Its hard to tell them
    apart in places, isn't it!

    Chip

    Chip, Aug 17, 2004
  4. ranger

    GMAN Guest

    The following is a huge plus for those of us that are lacking in the FSAA and
    AF department!!!!!

    "ATI simplified 3D settings for real time 3D previews to see the benefits of
    enabling features such as FSAA and anisotropic filtering. This will help users
    understand what they are getting with this new feature turned on. It's not
    that easy to explain to the 3d illiterate. "

    GMAN, Aug 21, 2004