    Protection. No PC should be without it.

    View it at

    http://www.karecoventures.com

    James T, Jun 1, 2005

  2. James T

    Cool_X Guest

    James T,
    And how much do both of your SafetyCard models cost?

    If you will post the prices, then can you post them in USD and CDN?

    And if not, then why?

    If you don't, then there must be a good reason for it, which I don't think reflects very well
    on your company.

    Please respond to this group and any others you may have posted in.

    Cool_X

    Cool_X, Jun 10, 2005