    its something simple i have overlooked!

    ferg

    remove nospam to reply

    ferg, Jul 22, 2005

  2. ferg

    Colin Wilson Guest

    Also tried using system restore to no effect,any advice most welcome,hoping
    This is a long shot, but are you on a flat panel or CRT monitor ?

    I`m wondering if the resolution might be too high for the hardware
    "resizer" on a TFT (they have one happy native resolution, the rest are
    "emulated")

    I don`t own a TFT, so this is just a guess...

    Do you get it back to normal if you drop the res ?

    Colin Wilson, Jul 22, 2005

  3. ferg

    ferg Guest

    ">> Also tried using system restore to no effect,any advice most
    welcome,hoping

    TFT ,all sorted now,apparently its a windows bug and was able to fix using
    instructions at microsoft.com

    ferg

    ferg, Jul 22, 2005
  4. ferg

    Tom Scales Guest

    What was the bug? I was going to suggest that the integrated video was
    still active and the taskbar was on that video display screen (without
    monitor).

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jul 22, 2005