    any of these ages.

    Thanks for your experiences.

    Doug

    Doug Mitchell, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Doug Mitchell

    NoOne Guest

    NoOne, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Doug Mitchell

    Jay Palevsky Guest

    Jay Palevsky, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Doug Mitchell

    Joan Guest

    You haven't indicated what type of games your two oldest children like.
    Adventure games, Gabriel Knight,
    the Nancy Drew series, if they like scary games, well the Black Mirror
    and Dark Fall are great. The Broken
    Sword (Sleeping Dragon), I also like the latest Carmen Sandiego games.
    If it is shooters like MS' Halo'
    the new Doom III is coming out. There are so many. There are great
    PinBall games. Some of your
    older games may play in XP also.

    Check out this site for shooters and download demos
    http://www.gamespy.com/pc/

    One of my favorites besides the Tex Murphy series is "No one lives
    forever" A nice combination
    of shooting skill and an adventure story.

    Joan

    Joan, Dec 13, 2003
  5. My son (13 yre old) likes games that let him build and battle. Civilization
    is good that way and has a real historical backstory. Stronghold Crusader
    is a great castle building and battle game that lets him play against the
    computer or build imaginative castles. One of the cool things about the
    Stronghold series is the web site that shows historical castles that the
    kids can build on their own.

    A classic is Starcraft. Very replayable with a good story line. Can be
    cheap also.

    Serious Sam is a fast paced shooter.
    Halo is a great shooter game and fun.

    Best wishes