    so, or is it a kind of total-loss?

    Thanks for your help anyway

    Thomas

    Thomas Gerding, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Thomas Gerding

    CJ's Dad Guest

    Don't know the going price, but there are always laptop parts on Ebay.

    Not too hard to change if you're careful and methodical.
    Just be carefull with the ribbon cable.

    CJ's Dad, Oct 24, 2004

  3. Thomas Gerding

    John Guest

    Thomas,
    TPad-Plus replaced my T-23 LCD for less than $200
    including fast shipping. Check them out at:
    http://tinyurl.com/4d8j6

    Regards ... John

    John, Oct 25, 2004