    Is it true?
    Do you have this experience?
    Thanks

    Fogar, Mar 27, 2006

  2. It won't ase the whole system to slow down, but it may case
    some 3D games to run a little slower than they did with the older
    drivers. I have found that it usally dropped only a few FPS, or so
    when I ran my old GF4 Ti4400.

    Larry Roberts, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me if the right file is:
    71.84_win2kxp_international ?
    Thanks

    Fogar, Mar 28, 2006
  4. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    or:
    84.21_forceware_winxp2k_international_whql

    Fogar, Mar 28, 2006