    to 1X. I'm looking at the Asus GeForce2 MX400 64MB,
    SDR, 128-bit, 4X AGP card(V7100 PRO64) for $38. Does
    anybody know if that will work in this P5A motherboard?

    David Owens, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Googling using: "Asus V7100Pro" 1x 2x 4x brings up places that sold them as being compatible with 1x AGP.

    Tony.

    --
    3GHz P4 (HT enabled)
    Asus P4C800-E Deluxe

    To email me, replace org.nz with net.nz

    The Black Wibble, Jan 14, 2004

  3. David Owens

    ray hartman Guest

    BigD:

    Should work. I'm running the 1x/2x/4x version of that card in my
    P5a-b.

    ray hartman, Jan 15, 2004