    (this has been waiting for a year to be done!)

    TIA,
    Kezzi. . .

    Rë+®Ø, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Rë+®Ø

    Mike Calkins Guest

    Which may be free, based upon a lawsuit against CPQ.

    Check it out.

    Mike

    for the QR to work, other than boot from Disk 1. If all
    there is nothing you can do to get it to work other than

    Mike Calkins, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Rë+®Ø

    4-N-zics Guest

    In GCDXa.1627$,
    Cheers all,

    I'll do some checking. The machine came with the single blue disk...

    Thanks,
    Kezzi. . .

    4-N-zics, Aug 5, 2003