    arrow to go to the next screen, and nothing happens. I don't see
    anything to do but unplug the machine.
    Help appreciated. Thanks. T-L

    Trent-Lion, May 20, 2006

  2. Trent-Lion

    Jon Guest

    That happens after installation of the system - it is possible that the
    wording is imprecise there; I don't remeber, to be honest. But you
    haven't gotten that far yet.
    Did you actively select a language by pushing the language you want in
    the list? Be sure one is selected and then click the arrow.
    I feel pretty sure there is something you are overlooking! :)
    If not, it sounds like a hardware fault with the mouse.
    HTH - if it helps...

    Jon, May 20, 2006

  3. Trent-Lion

    Trent-Lion Guest

    This turned out to be the case, as you suspected. I was not aware that
    this new mouse has different sensitivities depending on where it is
    pushed. When I pushed on the left side of the mouse, I was able to
    click properly on the Continue button and proceed. Thx for help. T-L

    Trent-Lion, May 21, 2006
  4. Ah, you're using Apple's Mighty Mouse, it seems. It's a multi-button
    mouse; the top to the left and right of the scroll ball are different
    buttons; the two buttons on the side are electronically the same, so are
    the third button, and the ball itself is a fourth button.

    Michelle Steiner, May 21, 2006