New Laptop Technology You Need To Know (Before Buying Your Next Laptop)

Discussion in 'Dell' started by jessi, Apr 5, 2007.

  1. jessi

    jessi Guest

    jessi, Apr 5, 2007

  2. "by the time you purchase your new laptop, it's probably already
    obsolete or out of date."
    Almost always incorrect since a new computer should be usable for
    years to come.
    However it is a common myth spread by some.
    I know some using 10 year and older hardware very successfully and
    that is not obsolete since the job is still performed well.
    That old myth does good to encourage some to buy new computers when
    not always necessary but does little to inform a consumer what is
    actually appropriate.
    That article lost credibility in the first paragraph so I decided not
    to waste time with the rest.

    My laptop is about 2 years old and performs well Vista included.

    Jupiter Jones, Apr 5, 2007

  3. jessi

    Hank Arnold Guest

    And this surprises you??? PC's in general have been like that..... The
    problem with that statement is the use of "obsolete or out of date". Is
    there a better/faster solution than what you bought? Sure. Is it out of
    date? NOT!

    Regards,
    Hank Arnold

    Hank Arnold, Apr 6, 2007