    repairs would be a nightmare. Oops! Repairs have always been a
    nightmare for these brands, due to the absence of readily available
    spare parts... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Apr 20, 2009

  2. Hi Ben !

    Thanks for the news. Saw this when you posted it.

    As far as repairs being a nightmare, have to agree, except for the very late
    PB machines that used plain 'ol ATX stuff in ugly cases.

    Although the Milano uses full size ATX boards, PSU, etc., and is good
    looking...........I actually installed that later Intel PIII board in one,
    and can put in any new board I want for that matter. ( have returned it to
    factory PII )

    bob

    Robert E. Watts, Apr 23, 2009