    Rev1 ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/nf7-s/nf726.exe
    Rev2 ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/bios/nf7-s_2.0/nf7d25.exe

    rms

    rms, Jul 24, 2004

  2. package.

    whats wrong with the english package? i have no problems with it so far,
    least none that i ahv enoticed.

    Lance Ballantyne, Jul 24, 2004

  3. rms

    Inglo Guest

    From what it says at the web site, the English version isn't anything
    different from the 4.24 release.
    I think all the 4.27 update is about is the international version.

    Inglo, Jul 24, 2004
  4. Windows XP - Unified Driver

    If you have previously downloaded the 4.24 English kit, there is no
    need to download this English kit below since it is the same drivers as in
    4.24.

    Version: 4.27
    Release Date: July 19, 2004

    yep i hadn't read the information, oh well, i was running 4.24 before
    anyhow.

    Lance Ballantyne, Jul 24, 2004
  5. rms

    Ben Pope Guest

    Was that notice there a few days ago? I sent them an email saying that the
    English 4.27s were the English 4.24s, but renamed. They either added that
    in response or I look stupid :p

    The 4.27 International version has drivers with a different date and version
    number, but I guess they are just internationalised versions of the 4.24s
    then.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Jul 24, 2004
  6. rms

    Inglo Guest

    I think the notification was there when I got them, which was the day
    the update was posted. I hadn't downloaded the 4.24s, but the fact that
    they were confident in making an international release made me go ahead
    and finally update.

    Inglo, Jul 25, 2004
  7. rms

    Highlandish Guest

    how did you find the rev2.0 "d25" drivers? the official site contains only
    the "d24" drivers.

    Highlandish, Jul 25, 2004
  8. rms

    Ben Pope Guest

    I had a couple of NIC issues, attributed them to the previous NIC issues I
    had when I tried to force the nForce3 drivers on. (don't ask)

    Thought I had it working ok, after trawling through the registry and
    removing various bits and then rebooting and letting it install.

    Booted next time and had no NIC, device manager, uninstall, check for PnP,
    reinstalled and it's been fine.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Jul 26, 2004
  9. rms

    rstlne Guest

    Did anyone have this screw up their system..
    I installed it, system wouldnt boot..
    I finally got it started but my onboard nv nic is dead .. removing & adding
    doesnt seem to help..
    eeek

    rstlne, Jul 26, 2004
  10. rms

    Highlandish Guest

    worked fine for me, I'm about to benchmark to see if there was an
    improvement from my 3dmark03 score of 6366 previous to the drivers.

    --
    I keep bumping into that silly quotation attributed to me that says
    640K of memory is enough. There's never a citation; the quotation just

    Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

    Highlandish, Jul 26, 2004
  11. http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_4.27
    Which version of IDE drivers is included? The only version that works for
    me is the seperate 4.12 release.

    Mr. Brian Allen, Jul 26, 2004