    today that is NOT a widescreen-formatted laptop that can run 1600x1200
    resolution?

    Thanks.

    Brian McCabe, Jan 31, 2007

  2. Brian McCabe

    SoCal Guest

    You can find new Sony GRT and GRX 16.1" notebooks at some outlets. You
    might also want to check eBay. There might be some almost new models.

    I have one and the screen is great. In fact, I like it better than my 17"
    Dell M1710, which is a great laptop itself. The 16.1 is perfect for
    PowerPoint slide editing and impromptu presentations.

    *********************
    Promote Renewable Energy
    www.CarbonFund.org

    SoCal, Jan 31, 2007

  3. Brian McCabe

    JHEM Guest

    Thinkpad T60P with the 15" UXGA-IPS display, if you can find one.

    Got one, love it.

    JHEM, Feb 1, 2007
  4. Brian McCabe

    David Perez Guest

    IBM ThinkPad T40.

    David Perez, Feb 2, 2007
  5. Brian McCabe

    Brian McCabe Guest

    thanks for everyone's replies. I apologize for the double post in the
    beginning.

    Thanks again -

    brian mc

    Brian McCabe, Feb 5, 2007