    everything works ok. when I install the newest drivers, google earth
    and hallmark plus several other programs give me a BSOD. any ideas
    why this would happen? I am using windows xp sp2.

    eöl, Jan 6, 2006

  2. eöl

    BigJim Guest

    as you have found out not all the newer drivers are worth using.

    BigJim, Jan 6, 2006

  3. eöl

    NightSky 421 Guest

    Which would suck because the drivers are supposed to be a "unified" set that
    should support cards that are even older than the GeForce4 series. To me,
    if a product is listed as being supported, it should be properly supported
    regardless of who the GPU/VPU maker is.

    NightSky 421, Jan 6, 2006
  4. eöl

    BigVoice Guest

    I am using the latest driver in my Ti 4600 and everything works OK.
    So far I have not encountered any problem.

    BigVoice

    BigVoice, Jan 7, 2006
  5. eöl

    eöl Guest

    guess it depends on what apps you are using. when I was running the
    new drivers, about 96% of everything was ok, but google earth and
    hallmark would bomb out xp. went back to the old drivers and
    everything works ok now.

    eöl, Jan 8, 2006