NEW PARTS!!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by bill, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. bill

    bill Guest

    I am building a new system with the folling parts and have some questions:

    P4C800-E motherboard
    1gig. og duel chann. golden dragon pc 3500
    P4 3.0 800mhz fsb
    volcano 7+ cpu cooler
    ATI AIW 9700 pro

    My first question is how well do you think all these parts will be together?
    question 2 : what is a good temp for the cpu? (i can only tell by the bios)
    question 3 : the hard drive that i plan to use is in the system i built b4
    this one,,win xp pro,soyo board with gforce2 pro, can i just
    plug that HD into the new setup or do i have to start over?
    question 4 : how far do you think i can overclock the cpu?

    thank you to all who reply,,

    I will be getting my parts tomm. so i hope to hear from you and i will post
    all of my results.

    bill

    bill, Jun 25, 2003

  2. bill

    Nick Coates Guest

    Hehe exciting,

    well one question I can answer, backup your stuff, then reformat and
    reinstall XP.

    with hard drives so cheap you may just want to buy a fresh one and keep your
    current drive intact

    Nick Coates, Jun 25, 2003