    to correct my order if I ordered the wrong type of power supply. Can
    anyone tell me whether or not an ATX12V power supply connects to my ATX1
    power connector or not, and whether this will work correctly.

    Guest, Jul 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    Wes Newell Guest

    The AT7 uses the standard 20pin ATX1 power connector.

    Wes Newell, Jul 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Does an ATX12V power supply plug in to that standard ATX1 power
    connector ? What is the difference between an ATX12V and a normal ATX
    power supply ?

    Guest, Jul 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    BobT Guest

    Yes, The 12V just means there is a separate, 4-pin plug (2 X 12V)
    which, if not required by the MB, can simply be left unconnected.

    BobT, Jul 10, 2005