    Thanks very much I can add my medical dictionary in now
    and pharmaceuticals. Exactly what I was looking for. Tim
    Larson

    Tim Larson, Aug 12, 2003

  2. What we all looked for, and something lamented as not there since Nov
    8, 2002. :) Tho odd that it took this long, and a simple app coded up
    by someone not even ON the Tablet PC team. Still major kudos to Omar!
    :) But my guess is some serious hooks per Office 2003/Tablet PC 2, and
    this is just a tide-over until then.

    Chris :)

    Christopher Coulter, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Tim Larson

    Chris H. Guest

    I think that would be an incorrect assumption because a whole lot of these
    PowerToys do come from members of the various teams, but are "unsupported"
    because they're not part of the released product nor included therein. The
    TweakUI PowerToy has been written by folks in the various operating system
    teams for years.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC