    toners. These are 50% less thyat what Dell wants to charge you! Here
    is a link to the page with all the dell color lasers listed.
    http://www.freeprinters.com/store/category.php?cat=72

    dwalthers, Mar 8, 2007

  2. dwalthers

    Tom Scales Guest

    I always like to do as much business as possible with vendors that Spam
    newsgroups..

    Your post also implies that they are genuine Dell parts, and they are not.

    Tom Scales, Mar 8, 2007

  3. dwalthers

    RnR Guest

    I agree with you Tom. Makes me a little leary when they have to spam
    a newsgroup.

    Sometimes tho I'm tempted for refills but for me usually the savings
    isn't so great so I just buy new because if something goes wrong with
    the refill, I lose ink + printer. Also I understand from reading,
    sometimes refilling is a pain but I can't say for sure due to lack of
    experience.

    RnR, Mar 8, 2007